The ppt presentation from the program in Visual Basic shows a work pattern of pseudo-random string generators and connections encrypting data on them.
- selection of a generic generic polynomial up to 10 bits long
- pseudo-random string generation display
- illustrating the process of data encryption and decryption
Project implemented in 1998 on the basis of the AT89S8252 microcontroller
- access control based on DALLAS DS1990A systems
- modification of rights, clock and alarm settings
Project implemented in 2004 based on the AT90S2313 microcontroller and RFM SAW receivers.
- remote control of the shutter operation
- adjustable shutter speed
- continuous shooting with adjustable interval between photos and shutter speeds
- set time for taking a single photo or series of photos
- about one month of continuous operation of the receiver on a CR2320 battery
- range depends on transmitter power, 200m with BT27 transmitter (10mW)
Project implemented in 1998 on the basis of the AT89S8252 microcontroller, AVR 90S1200 microcontrollers and an PC application.
- selection of a generic generic polynomial up to 30 bits long
- adjustable radio data speed up to 100 000 bps
- BER (bit error rate) calculation